Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween and Happy Anniversary

We come to the end of our celebration. Although at MuseItUp Publishing, we celebrate every day. We celebrate our publisher - our editors - our cover artists. But mostly, we celebrate our family. Yes, Muse has become a family.
I've made many new friends here at Muse and I'm lucky enough to have met several. I was privileged to mee Rebecca Ryalls Russell, Marsha Moore, and Barbara Bockman t in Florida while on a trip to visit my father in law. As if that wasn't enough, I had the pleasure of meeting Ginger Simpson on the way home.
But I've made many other friends besides the ones I've met in person.
I knew Lea a long time ago when I presented a class in one of her earlier conferences. She was also my editor for a time at another publisher.  Lin and Kat Holmes, I met while at another publisher also. In fact they were the ones who told me Lea started her own publishing house. I couldn't wait to submit.
Of course I feel like everyone in the chat room is part of my family. But a few I've gotten to know on a more personal level, like Ginger, Gail, and Tanja.
Everyone here at Muse has been very supportive and if someone needs something - prayers- encouragement - or just a pat on the back, Muse authors are here for each other.
So Congratulations, Muse on your first year and hoping for many more to come.
I hope everyone has a safe and fun Halloween.

No comments: