Sunday, February 16, 2014

OOPS

I missed posting yesterday. Thought about it, and then got busy with something else. Later two of my sons and their families came over and next thing you knew it was almost eleven o'clock when they left. 
Not that I minded. I absolutely love when any of my kids visit. I can't wait until summer when we can have our barbeque parties again. I so enjoy having all the kids come over. 
Today was a lazy day, watching the Olympics. It amazes me the work these people put into it, not to mention the energy. I can't honestly say which sport I enjoy the most. I'd love to try my hand at curling. Problem would be when it was my turn to deliver. I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to get back up. 
Another favorite sport is the skiing, but I also love the skating and racing. I guess you can say I like it all. 
I especially like it when the US medals, but it's fun to watch everyone compete.

Don't forget you can find my books at Amazon 


No comments: