2. Pinch Anyone Who's Not Wearing Green: To truly be cliché on St. Patty's Day, you should pinch anyone and everyone who's not wearing green. Who cares if they're complete strangers or two feet taller than you – pinch away!
4. Wear a "Kiss Me, I'm Irish" Pin: You can find these cliché pins at just about any store around St. Patty's. But just because your pin says "Kiss me, I'm Irish" doesn't mean you'll get that lucky.
5. Eat Corned Beef and Cabbage: It doesn't get much more Irish (or cliché) than having corned beef and cabbage on St. Patrick's Day. You can order the dish at your favorite Irish pub, or better yet, make it at home.
6. Attend a St. Patrick's Day Parade: It doesn't matter if the St. Patty's Day parade is in Chicago, Tallahassee or Butte, Montana – you have to be there! And while you're attending the parade, you might as well try to march in the parade or sneak on to one of the floats, because that's never been done before.
7. Say "Top o' the Mornin' to Ya!": Get your St. Patty's Day off to a roaring start with an Irish coffee and saying the cliché line "Top o' the Mornin' to Ya" to anyone and everyone you encounter. To master this old saying and others, you'll need to practice your Irish accent again and again.
9. Do an Irish Jig: Once you've slammed a couple of Irish Car Bombs and Jameson shots, you might be tempted to break out an Irish jig to impress your muckers. Just watch where you leap and high kick because no St. Patty's Day should be spent in the hospital.
Reposted with permission from: College Crunch (http://www.collegecrunch.org/style/10-ways-to-be-a-total-cliche-on-st-patricks-day/)