Friday, July 2, 2010

The Versatile Blogger Award




I was absolutely shocked when I opened my email and found out I received this award.
I am honored to receive it. However, it comes with a few rules.
1. Thank those who loved me enough to bestow this gift.

2. Share seven things about myself.

3. Bestow this honor onto 15 newly discovered or followed bloggers–in no particular order–who are fantastic in some way.

4. Drop by and let my fifteen new friends know I love them.

Thank you Lea, you are a gem.

Seven things about myself.   I can't even think of seven things about myself. .  This isn't as easy as it sounded.
Okay, here goes.

1. I am married.
2. I have six children - 3 daughters and 3 sons in that order
3. I have 13 (soon to be 14) grandchildren - 9 granddaughtes and 4 grandsons (soon to be 5)
4. I have one great grandchild - a great grandson
5. I had 3 brothers and 2 sisters (in that order) unfortunately, my oldest brother and older sister have gone on to a better place. I miss them like crazy.
6. I love to embroider and quilt - especially combining the two.
7. I love Springtime and Summer - I love the Fall colors but dislike Fall - Winter is beautiful, but it depresses me.

Okay here's the bloggers
Christine London
James Hartley
Carol Preflatish
Debra Sue Denson
Becky Moore
Belinda Mc Bride
Heather Wildman



1 comment:

Lea Schizas - Author/Editor said...

Congratulations to all the winners. And, Roseanne, I thought you were going to give us some juicy news about yourself. GRIN