Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year

As the old year passes I a little saddened. 2010 was a fairly good year for me. I'm blessed with family and acquired a new grandson as well as a great grandson. What more could a person ask for. I still have my health for the most part. Yes, I'm overweight and need to do something about it, but I feel fairly good. No, I can't do as much as I used to, but I do what I can. I contracted eight new books with Muse It Up Publishing. And, I also acquired a new puppy. What a monster, but cute as a button.
So, why am I sad? I'm always sad at the end of a good year. Partly fear of what the new year holds, and yet I look forward to the new year and what it holds.
Yet, I look forward to the new year and pray it's as good as 2010.
I wish all my  blog followers a Happy and Prosperous New Year.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ro...finding you was a highlight of 2010. I look forward to many more years of friendship and celebrating our releases together. Can't wait for our visit once the weather turns nice.