Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Welcome, Marie Rochelle

Coming Soon from Phaze Books:
Lucky Desire
Print Book
Features the following stories;

Lucky Charms Except:



“Do you think women like to be kissed fast and hard? Or slow and tenderly then let the build up happen?” Patrick asked moving him thumb so it stroked the side of her face. “I need to make sure I have this down perfectly.”
Jada didn’t understand what was going on with her. For some reason, Patrick’s nearness was making her head spin. She was feeling a wave of excitement coursing through her at the thought of his mouth of hers.
“I think most women like a mixture of both. We don’t want a guy who is going to shove his tongue instantly into our mouths. We like a little build up.”
“I believe I understand what you’re saying,” Patrick exclaimed as he leaned closer and gently nibbled at her bottom lip.
Jada felt a moan coming and tried to swallow it back down, but failed miserably. She couldn’t believe how good and right Patrick’s mouth felt teasing her. Great, how was she going to be able to only see him as a friend now?
Raising his mouth from her, he gazed into her eyes. “Was that good?”
“Yes, I think we can stop now.” She tried to move back, but Patrick wouldn’t loosen his grip.
“I’m not done yet. I think I need more practice.” Patrick slowly moved his mouth to her earlobe and gently pulled it into his moist mouth.
The flicker of his tongue sent a burst of longing straight to her kitty kat. Closing her eyes, Jada leaned closer to Patrick and allowed herself to get lost in the feeling. God, she didn’t know the last time a guy found her spot. It was unbelievable that she was feeling like this with Patrick out of all people.
“How are you feeling?” he breathed against her neck the second he let go of her ear.
“Good,” she whimpered, turning, allowing him better access.
“That’s what I wanted to hear,” Patrick growled then recaptured her mouth. The touch of his lips was a delicious sensation that she loved every second of.
Jada lost all thought as Patrick pulled her between his thighs and traced her back with the tips of his fingers. She was so into the kiss that she didn’t realize his tongue was in her mouth until it licked at hers.



                                                            Desire Excerpt:



“Love is for fools. I don’t know why you even bother dealing with the way she treats you,” Nick Lavery complained, glaring at his best friend across the room. “Just dump her bossy ass and move on with your life.”
“Man, you shouldn’t let what Carrie did to you make you hate being in love,” Richie, his best friend of twelve years, told him. “Carrie was a gold-digger. You deserve better than that. Maybe if you leave this damn apartment more. You might find someone new. Anyways, Kristy doesn’t treat me badly. We are in a relationship and people in love fight, but it passes it always does.”
“You keep that notion and you will come home to find a note taped to your fridge saying ‘I don’t mean for this to happen, but I’ve fallen in love with someone else,’ ” Nick bit out.
“Carrie left you for a personal trainer who owns a chain of workout gyms. How long do you think their relationship will last?”
“It will last as long as Kurt has the money to support Carrie. She loves to be pampered and taken care of. She’ll stay with him providing he has dollar signs around him,” Nick exclaimed then tossed back his shot of whiskery.
“Nick, you need to get over this. It happened eight months ago. Don’t waste anymore of your life on her. Move on and find someone else.”
Nick knew that Richie was giving him good advice, but he wasn’t ready to listen. He had given Carrie his heart and she stomped on it. No, he wasn’t about to fall for another lying, cheating worthless woman. One was enough in his life time.
“Are you listening to me? Every time I talk to you about this you blow me off. I miss us going out together on double dates,” Richie told him.
Nick placed his glass down on the table. He hated how Carrie had tuned him into such a bitter person, but he couldn’t help it. It was hard when he found out the person he had been in love with hadn’t returned his feelings. It was a bitter pill to swallow.
“I understand what you’re telling me. I’m working on getting Carrie out of my mind and heart, but I can’t do it. Damn it, I was going to propose to her. I was such a fool,” Nick growled. “I swear I’m not going to allow myself to be made a fool of again.”
“Don’t let your anger keep you from missing out on finding love again. It’s out there for you. All you have to do is open up your heart again.”
“Okay, Dr. Drew. I’ll open up my heart again when the right woman comes along until then I’m just going to have fun with women. No more trying to find ‘the one’. I’m too old for that shit now.”
“Are you sure about this? Do you really want to break some woman’s heart the way Carrie did yours?’ Richie asked, trying to reason with him. “It wouldn’t be fair to them. You don’t want them to feel the same pain as you are experiencing at the moment.”
“Well, I guess it would be best for them if they didn’t fall in love with me because I’m not going to fall in love with them. I’m done with all of that love crap. It’s a waste of time and energy.”
“Don’t you date just date an oblivious woman so you can only break her heart. That would be so wrong and you know it.”
“Calm down,” Nick grumbled. “I’m not planning to do that. God, you really get on my nerves sometimes. I’m only saying I won’t fall in love with another woman as deeply as I did in my past relationship.”
“Are you sure? You never know how you will react when real love hits you right between the eyes.”
“I’m positive. I’m not looking for love so it won’t find me and that suits me just fine,” Nick tossed back, hoping Richie would just drop it.”
“What ever you say,” Richie told him.

No comments: