Sunday, September 18, 2011

Global Blog Tag: 10 Random Facts about Roseanne Dowell


Have you ever played a GLOBAL game of tag?
Well, I'm It.
I've been tagged by author author, Anne E. Johnson
Rules (if you're tagged): You must be tagged by someone; list 10 random facts about yourself; tag four more people.
Ready or not, here I go!

1. I'm married with six children
2. I have 14 grandchildren and one great grandchild
3. I used to be a School Secretary
4. I've been married to the same man for almost 49 years
5. My favorite authors are Mary Higgins Clark, Lisa Scottoline, and Nora Roberts (not necessarily in that order)
6. I have two dogs - a Bichon and Shorkie - Yorkie/Shih Tzu mix
7. I was a floral designer for a short time.
8. I was an editor for an epublisher under a different name
9, I wrote a column and was an editor for an ezine.
10. I was born and lived in Ohio all my life.

And I tag the following four unsuspecting writers:
Gail Brannan, Barbara Ehrentreu,  Lin Holmes, and Kat Holmes


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://booksbeyondbelief1.blogspot.com/
found you from book blogs and I love this. Jackie~

DMS said...

Fun facts!I love Mary Higgins Clark, too. Sounds like you have an exciting life!