Saturday, January 16, 2010

Here it is the middle of January. Where does the time go? After weeks of snow, (almost a foot of accumulation in some places) we now have a warm front and I'm pretty sure by tomorrow, all of it will be melted. Especially since it's going up to 41 tomorrow with rain. Maybe it's because I'm older, but I don't mind the snow as much as I used to. Of course, I don't have to drive in it, and I'm sure that has a lot to do with it. I do worry about my kids having to drive in it. Especially my three sons who are truck drivers. Nothing worse than fighting traffic all day in bad weather.
I do have some good news, though. Not only am I going to be great grandma in June, I'm going to be a grandma again in August or September. My youngest son's wife is expecting their fourth child. And my oldest granddaughter is expecting her first child, a boy. And I'm going to be a great aunt and a great great aunt. Now that's getting scary all those greats. Makes me feel old.
We've started the edits for my next book. It's due out March 11th with Red Rose Publishing. I'm working on revising a couple of others that I wrote a long time ago. Bringing them more up to date and polishing them.

No comments: