Sunday, July 7, 2013

Ring Around the Rosy

I'm excited to be a part of this weeks' Sneak Peek Sunday. Here are six paragraphs from my newest release,
Something new - Sneak Peak Sunday. Here's my six paragraphs from Ring Around the Rosy, available from: Amazon


Suddenly her hand came up and made contact with his face as if it had a mind of its own. Horrified, she pulled it back. Oh God, she just hit a cop. “I’m sorry. Oh my God, I’m so sorry.” She wanted to reach up and wipe the slap away, caress his cheek.

“I could arrest you for that, you know.”

“I really am sorry. I’ve never slapped anyone in my life, even when they deserved it.”

“So you think I deserved it?”

“Yes. I mean, no.” Shoot, she didn’t know what she meant. “Look, I’m sorry, honest. I don’t know what came over me. This whole thing has me crazy.”


Detective Morgan nodded. “Anything else you remember, you give me a call.” He ignored her apology and wrote something in his notebook. “Oh, and if he contacts you again, I want to know about it immediately. Understand?” He handed her his card. 

No comments: